TPV: We’re transparent! (yes indeed you are!)
THE MAN WHO HATES THE SYSTEM THEN PROMOTES THE SYSTEM AS HIS ASSURANCE TO HIS AUDIENCE THAT HE WILL BE TRANSPARENT. YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP AND GET AWAY WITH IT – UNLESS YOU’RE DAVID ICKE!
TPV have just issued a statement on transparency and this is it:
When we decided upon a legal structure through which to operate TPV we had to balance the need for transparency against cost and regulation. (No mention of this at all until they came under intense scrutiny. Further – and this is a very important point – re the regulation: David Icke and team stated that they chose the Private Limited Company vehicle because, to go down the road of a charity or foundation, they say they were advised that this would not allow them to criticise the state or government. So, there you have outright admission that TPV’s intention is to do that AND, therefore, TPV is POLITICAL. Now, consider the stance of OFCOM and the fact that no politically based organisation is allowed a licence. You CANNOT be non political for one purpose of regulation and then political on the other hand. So, once more – sorry David and sorry OFCOM – but you are red handed and checkmated regarding this fundamental question. Lastly, TPV could have been set up as a Private Limited Company by guarantee. It wasn’t. It was set up by shares. We’ll touch on this point later.)
After taking advice we decided to incorporate Peoples Voice Broadcasting Limited as a private limited company. Principally because we did not wish to burden TPV with the increased regulatory cost and operational restrictions that apply to Charities and Community Interest Companies (CIC). (Again, the operational restrictions are those of being political and Icke has already stated this is why he chose the Private Limited Company vehicle. Again, therefore, this clashes 180 degrees with OFCOM’s rules yet OFCOM are determined to ignore every evidence of TPV’s political nature and Icke’s involvement)
However, transparency is important to us and we are happy to give the following undertakings: (It never was before so why now? People asking for transparency all through late last year were thrown off the David Icke forum, called a whole number of cheap names by TPV staff and crew including Icke and family and were determined by the TPV team as “trouble-makers. I guess now that TPV have decided to acquiesce – they have no choice if they wish to keep and build any sort of following – these people who were vilified, are now vindicated?)
1) That no shareholder of TPV will ever take a dividend from the company.
The Two Ways You Make Money holding shares
- An increase in share price. Over the long-term, this is the result of the market valuing the increased profits as a result of expansion in the business or share repurchases, which make each share represent greater ownership in the business as a percentage of total equity. In other words, if a business with a £10 share price grew 20% for 10 years through a combination of expansion and share repurchases, it should be nearly £620 per share within a decade as a result of these forces assuming the market maintains the same price-to-earning ratio. What you also have to bear in mind re TPV is that
a) Re the balance sheet – It will, in time (if all goes to Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee’s plan) have a very strong asset to debt ratio simply because it will have no debt except short term (running costs). Its asset side is wonderful because it bought all its assets without any debt whatsoever – from YOUR money (this is what I have meant by “money out of nothing” and Icke has his own central bank and “quantitative easing” – you can’t lose when you work with other people’s money. It’s exactly what our government does!). It has ZERO long term debt! No bank loans or any loans!
b) P&L (Profit & Loss statement) – Again, wonderful. TPV gets its income for nothing, gets its content free AND, regarding the online shop, think about it: YOU are funding the marketing to you of the t-shirts and the caps etc. These will then be sold to you and you will pay even more. So, the reality is that you may have donated say £50 and then bought a t-shirt for £15 (funding the station once more to the extent of the profit in that £15). Altogether then, you have spent £65 for a t-shirt worth, perhaps, a tenner. So the profits in the station are going to be significant when there are, again very little costs except overhead (and volunteers are cheap as was the equipment). Where are the losses to be made? Effectively nowhere (unless these people are seriously incompetent).
TPV’s Price to earning ratio with a balance sheet and P&L like that can only be good and increase exponentially over the years. And THAT is where the value to Icke and Tabatabai lies. Not in dividends!! Icke saying that a shareholder (of which there are only one or two and by what OFCOM says it can only be one) will not take dividends is PURE RED HERRING!
I’ve got news for you: BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY DOES NOT PROVIDE ITS SHAREHOLDERS WITH DIVIDENDS! Who’s Berkshire Hathaway? Warren Buffet!
2. Dividends. When earnings are paid out to you, these funds are now your property in that you can either use them to buy more stock or go to Vegas and receive a few blow jobs while finding Jesus and Elvis at the Golden Nugget!
Occasionally, during market bubbles, you may have the opportunity to make a profit by selling to someone for more than the company is worth. In the long-run, however, the investor’s returns are inextricably bound to the underlying profits generated by the operations of the businesses which he or she owns.
2) We will voluntarily (not voluntary at all. You screamed like a castrated cat before acquiescence) publish quarterly management accounts on our website, these will be reviewed by our external Chartered Accountants. Our next quarter-end will be 31st January and we aim to publish figures within two months of each quarter end. (Would those be the same accountants for David Icke Books Ltd and Lion’s Epoch Limited? While are these management accounts going to be of the quality and quantity of the little spreadsheet table you launched at us a few weeks ago which meant absolutely diddly squat to anyone while your audience showed its ignorance once again saying “That should shut people up!”. It shows you the level of intelligence a lot of your audience has David. Sad but true.)
3) As a small company we are only required to file abbreviated accounts at Companies House, however we voluntarily file full statutory accounts. (No biggie David. Every corrupt company on the planet files full statutory accounts and gets away with it. You’re swimming in the same sea Dave. You’re just trying to say you’re a dolphin rather than a shark!)
4) As a small company we are not required by law to have our accounts audited and this is helpful because it reduces our costs, an annual audit would cost in the region of £12,000 plus VAT. However, our statutory accounts will be prepared by our external Chartered Accountants and as such will carry an Accountant’s report in the standard ICAEW format. (No audit eh? Well, you see, it’s like this Dave. You could do whatever you wished and no-one would bat an eyelid at it IF you and your little chum Combataboy had dug into your own pockets with your total of £260K cash at the bank. But you didn’t. Suggesting accountant’s reports are your way of proving your “all above board” is like saying you come with a government guarantee (which, in fact, you do now I come to think about it). It’s like Richie saying no-one in the BBC or MTV would stoop to any malfeasance AND, considering what you yourself preach about the system in its entirety, you’re then using “Accountants” to suggest you’re all pukka? Geez a pie David! No, not P.I.E., just a mince pie will do!)
5) Our first statutory period-end is 31st October 2014 and then annually thereafter. We will publish our full statutory accounts on our website by 31st January each year, just four months after each year-end. This is much sooner than the statutory filing requirement of nine months following each year-end. (Whoopee bloody doo!)
6) We will voluntarily hold an annual “stakeholders” meeting, in London, within five months of our statutory period end, where we will be happy to answer questions from our sponsors, employees, volunteers and donors. We will ask a representative from our external Chartered Accountants to attend that meeting. We envisage that attendance at the meeting will be via a pre-booked ticket, sold at a small charge to cover costs, such as room hire. The precise format of the meeting will depend upon the number wanting to attend. (Note to volunteers and employees: Don’t even THINK of being a whistleblower! lol Have you noticed the sheer scale of people being banned from the David Icke Forum and anywhere else run by him and the “mob”?)
7) Our statutory accounts will voluntarily disclose details of any remuneration paid to any shareholder or director, or to any family member of a shareholder or director. (But you’re not a shareholder according to OFCOM David. Only Combataboy! Does he have a family? While, if there will ever only be ONE shareholder, i.e. him then why not just state “remuneration paid to Sean ADL Tabatabai as sole shareholder and Director”? or are there quiet interests for the moment Dave?)
8) Our statutory accounts will voluntarily include a note showing the number of employees and sub-contractors paid in £10,000 (annualised) bands. We will not be disclosing individual names as we consider that would be an invasion of personal privacy. (Agreed. It would be.)
Finally. Anyone notice anything? TPV and Icke are screaming from the rooftops that, if they don’t hit the £400K donations they need, TPV is going to go off air. Yet, here they are telling you that this is how they are going to proceed going forward. It fits with Richie Allen saying he didn’t believe they would go off air and die. Funny how on one hand you get told one thing and on another it’s all business as usual isn’t it? 😉